All sales are Final. No returns, exchanges or refunds on gift cards.
Purchased Gift Cards expire five (5) years from date of purchase.
Promotional Gift Cards expire one (1) year from date of donation.
We apply a check out fee of 2.25% on all credit card purchases.
All Sales are Final. No refunds, returns or exchanges including custom orders. Blue Lotus Tattoo and The Piercing Lounge does not offer a jewelry warranty. However, many of our manufacturers do have warranties that cover defects in material or workmanship. If you have purchased a piece from Blue Lotus Tattoo and The Piercing Lounge that has a defect in material or workmanship, we would be happy to facilitate the manufacturer warranty in accordance with their terms and conditions on your behalf with proof of purchase. All manufacturer warranties on your jewelry purchase are null and void due to damage or breakage resulting from misuse or abuse, accidents, neglect, mishandling or wear resulting from normal use.
* All Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE.
* A deposit is required for all tattoo appointments, this amount will be deducted from the price of the tattoo on the day of your appointment.
* Your deposit secures an appointment and commissions a contract with your artist for services rendered including prep, research and draw time prior to the actual tattoo appointment and application. The deposit is intended as compensation for this time investment prior to your appointment and application.
* Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE between artists.
* Should you need to reschedule your appointment, you must provide at least 48 hours advance notice. Rescheduling 48 hours or less will be considered a cancellation and your deposit will be forfeited. An additional deposit will be required if you reschedule more than once.
* If you cancel your appointment, your deposit will be forfeited
* If you no-call, no-show your appointment, your deposit will be forfeited. To make a new appointment, a deposit of half the original price quote will be required.
* Your artist may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination or doctors exemption in order to receive services. If you arrive without the requested proof, your appointment will be rescheduled and deposit forfeited. Please see individual artist profiles for their preferences.
* You must be 18 years of age to receive a tattoo in the State of WI and any deposit made misrepresenting your age is NON-REFUNDABLE.
* If you have a redeemable deposit with a particular tattoo artist and they are no longer with Blue Lotus Tattoo and The Piercing Lounge before services are rendered, you will have 45 days from their last day of employment to request a refund. After 45 days, your deposit is non-refundable and you will only have the option to transfer it to another artist within Blue Lotus Tattoo and The Piercing Lounge of your choice. This does not apply for deposits made for piercing services and is the only exception to our Non-Refundable/Non-Transferrable Deposit Policy.
* Any deposit or contract for services commissioned with an Independent Contractor (IC) who rents workspace within Blue Lotus Tattoo, Inc. dba Blue Lotus Tattoo and The Piercing Lounge (BLT) is a contract solely between you and the Independent Contractor. If the IC no longer rents workspace for any reason, BLT is not responsible for any refund of deposits/pre-paid services you paid to the IC while renting space within BLT, will not transfer your deposit/pre-paid services to another artist or provide free touch ups for services you commissioned with the IC. Any grievance will have to seek remedy directly from the IC. (Current & Former Independent Contractors: Jesse Siewert)
* References are required to be emailed to the artist 48 hours before the scheduled appointment. Failure to do so may result in a reschedule.
One free touch-up within three months of your original tattoo is included with the original tattoo artist. However, Blue Lotus Tattoo and The Piercing Lounge reserves the right to determine if a touch-up is necessary. We do not feel a touch-up is essential for EVERY tattoo. Your tattoo is a work of art, and as such, is unique in many different ways. If you think your tattoo needs a touch-up, please stop in and your artist will decide if a touch-up is appropriate. If a touch-up is requested from a tattoo artist other than the original, a fee no less than shop minimum will be applied along with the new tattoo artist hourly rate. Touch-up appointments that are rescheduled or cancelled with less than 48 hours notice will be charged at regular price.
No one under the age of 16 is allowed in the shop unless the minor specifically has a piercing appointment for themselves. They will not be allowed entry to accompany another party receiving services. This is not our policy, this is state law. This includes young children and infants. We can not be liable for any hazards to young children. Due to the sensitive and permanent nature of the work done here, we need to avoid any unexpected screams or distractions an unaware child may cause. We also want to avoid exposing children to any imagery that parents may feel is inappropriate. No exceptions will be made. We apologize for any inconvenience to parents and babysitters.