All sales are Final. No returns, exchanges or refunds on gift cards.
Purchased Gift Cards expire five (5) years from date of purchase.
Promotional Gift Cards expire one (1) year from date of donation.
We apply a check out fee of 2.25% on all credit card purchases.
All Sales are Final. No refunds, returns or exchanges including custom orders. Blue Lotus Tattoo and The Piercing Lounge does not offer a jewelry warranty. However, many of our manufacturers do have warranties that cover defects in material or workmanship. If you have purchased a piece from Blue Lotus Tattoo and The Piercing Lounge that has a defect in material or workmanship, we would be happy to facilitate the manufacturer warranty in accordance with their terms and conditions on your behalf with proof of purchase. All shipping, handling and insurance fees associated would be the responsibility of the customer. All manufacturer warranties on your jewelry purchase are null and void due to damage or breakage resulting from misuse or abuse, accidents, neglect, mishandling or wear resulting from normal use.
Must be 18 years old. All Sales are Final. No refunds, returns or exchanges. Gem application guaranteed for 3 months based on practitioner discretion. The length of time that a gem will stay attached to the tooth is directly affected by oral habits, food choices, and lifestyle. If a gem falls off within the first 3 months from date of install, and it has been determined that proper aftercare has been followed, we will replace the gem at practitioner discretion. Our guarantee is null and void due to damage or breakage resulting from misuse, abuse, accidents, neglect, mishandling or wear resulting from normal use. Contact your practitioner with any questions or concerns.
* All Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE.
* A deposit is required for all tattoo appointments, this amount will be deducted from the price of the tattoo on the day of your appointment.
* Your deposit secures an appointment and commissions a contract with your artist for services rendered including prep, research and draw time prior to the actual tattoo appointment and application. The deposit is intended as compensation for this time investment prior to your appointment and application.
* Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE between artists.
* Should you need to reschedule your appointment, you must provide at least 72 hours advance notice. Rescheduling 72 hours or less will be considered a cancellation; your deposit will be forfeited. You will have 45 days to call and set up a new appointment or it will be considered a cancellation; your deposit will be forfeited. An additional deposit will be required if you reschedule more than once.
* If you cancel your appointment, your deposit will be forfeited
* If you no-call, no-show your appointment, your deposit will be forfeited. To make a new appointment, a deposit of half the original price quote will be required.
* Your artist may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination or doctors exemption in order to receive services. If you arrive without the requested proof, your appointment will be rescheduled and deposit forfeited. Please see individual artist profiles for their preferences.
* You must be 18 years of age to receive a tattoo in the State of WI and any deposit made misrepresenting your age is NON-REFUNDABLE.
* If you have a redeemable deposit with a particular tattoo artist and they are no longer with Blue Lotus Tattoo and The Piercing Lounge before services are rendered, you will have 45 days from their last day of employment to request a refund. After 45 days, your deposit is non-refundable. Or, you will have four (4) months from their last day of employment to transfer to another artist within Blue Lotus Tattoo and The Piercing Lounge of your choice. This does not apply for deposits made for piercing services and is the only exception to our Non-Refundable/Non-Transferrable Deposit Policy.
* Any deposit or contract for services commissioned with a Guest Tattoo Artist or Independent Contractor (IC) who rents workspace within Blue Lotus Tattoo, Inc. dba Blue Lotus Tattoo and The Piercing Lounge (BLT) is a contract solely between you and the Guest Tattoo Artist or Independent Contractor. If the Guest Tattoo Artist or IC no longer rents workspace for any reason, BLT is not responsible for any refund of deposits/pre-paid services you paid to the Guest Tattoo Artist or IC while renting space within BLT, will not transfer your deposit/pre-paid services to another artist or provide free touch ups for services you commissioned with the Guest Tattoo Artist or IC. Any grievance will have to seek remedy directly from the Guest Tattoo Artist or IC.
* References are required to be emailed to the artist 48 hours before the scheduled appointment. Failure to do so may result in a reschedule.
One free touch-up within three months of your original tattoo is included with the original tattoo artist. However, Blue Lotus Tattoo and The Piercing Lounge reserves the right to determine if a touch-up is necessary. We do not feel a touch-up is essential for EVERY tattoo. Your tattoo is a work of art, and as such, is unique in many different ways. If you think your tattoo needs a touch-up, please stop in and your artist will decide if a touch-up is appropriate. If a touch-up is requested from a tattoo artist other than the original, a fee no less than shop minimum will be applied along with the new tattoo artist hourly rate. Touch-up appointments that are rescheduled or cancelled with less than 48 hours notice will be charged at regular price.
Any service provided by a Guest Tattoo Artist will not receive a free touch-up per BLT normal policy and is an exception to the rule. If a touch-up is requested for any service received by a Guest Tattoo Artist, a fee no less than the shop minimum will be applied along with the new tattoo artist hourly rate.
Minors under the age of 18 will not be allowed entry for services, unless accompanied by a legal parent/guardian. Proof of age will be required.
Minors ages 16-17 are allowed as a guest of someone receiving services with proof of a valid government ID or passport.
Minors under the age of 16:
* Are only allowed entry if they specifically have a piercing appointment for themselves.
* Will not be allowed entry to accompany another party receiving services. This is not our policy, this is state law. This includes young children and infants. We can not be liable for any hazards to young children. Due to the sensitive and permanent nature of the work done here, we need to avoid any unexpected screams or distractions an unaware child may cause. We also want to avoid exposing children to any imagery that parents may feel is inappropriate. No exceptions will be made. We apologize for any inconvenience to parents and babysitters.
* Must be attended by the legal parent/guardian at all times. No exceptions will be made.
* One guest may accompany the minor receiving services in the practitioner room to reduce distractions. State law requires a legal parent/guardian present. The legal parent/guardian will be considered the guest.